Good afternoon dear readers, how’s your Saturday been so far? I slept at 6am and woke up at 11:30 am to the sight of Nazrin staring at me from the room door.
Last night was good, had great a conversation with two of my good friends, a conversation that was deep and meaningful, full of emotion and vulnerability. It was good. I listened, really listened as I looked them in the eyes to truly appreciate the depth of their words, and they reciprocated and listened to me as I poured my heart out. It was really good, a conversion spanning over 3 hours and 3 different locations. Thank you , the both of you. You know who you are.
Anyway, so that’s why I woke up late which is why today’s reflections are a “little” later. Sorry guys.
So it’s Saturday, and you know what that means, Saturday Morning Reflections. So let me take a look at my week, would you like to join me and do this for your own week?
5 things to be grateful for this week.
1. Another week of progress 🙂
2. My doctors who are so supportive
3. A family that always has my back; that make sure I know how proud of me they are.
4. That I’m not alone, going thought struggles in life, that we all have problems.
5. Growing relationships with many people this week, from close friends to new friends, to random strangers.
Other Things that were good during the week
1. Finished my re-read of The Greatness Guide
2. Finally got my iPad casing.
3. Decided that I definitely want the Bose Quiet Comfort 15
Things that weren’t as good.
1. Didn’t achieve one of my main daily achievements this week
2. Didn’t have lunch with mum
3. Didn’t take Bro for our outing
Hopes/Goals for the next week
1. Achieve wake up time of 5:30am
2. Meet more people
3. Further strengthen the new relationships in my life
4. Swim 6 mornings
5. Finish my current book
6. Holy Hour 6 mornings
All in all, I’m very happy with this week, my progress has been contains, though a little slower than the week before, I felt a little more tired this week, hence the day off. But the momentum is building up and my sleep-wake cycle has is on the right track, woke up at 7 on Thursday every though I slept at 12:30. The best part, I woke up naturally, without my alarm.
Anyway have a great Saturday guys and remember, Keep Moving Forward.
Straight From The Heart,