Good Morning folks, how are you guys doing this fine morning?
It’s the end of another week, time to do some reflecting.
This week wasn’t the most productive week in recent times, was a little more tired this week but It was still a good week. I strengthened a relationship with a new friend, woke up early most days, but there is definitely room for improvement. I played more FIFA than I should have, and didn’t have early nights when I should have. So I’ll look at these few things in the coming week. All in all, I guess my body was telling me that it needed a break, as I mentioned yesterday I was expecting a slump sooner and am very happy that it came after 6 weeks and not 2 weeks as was the norm. So I guess reflecting on that, I’ve made huge progress in my fight against Fibromyalgia. Just wish that I didn’t have to skip work to rest up though, but like I mentioned in an earlier post, Strategic Re-Fuelling is essential.
5 things to be grateful for this week.
1. Great friends
2. Days Off
3. My health is getting better
Things that were good during the week
1. Had great conversations with a new friend
2. Had great conversations with not so new friends
3. Didn’t let the slump take over and send me back into a dark state of mind
Things that weren’t as good.
1. Played more FIFA than I should have
2. Didn’t wake up at latest 7 6 days this week
3. Didn’t go to work yesterday and today
4. Felt like utter shit yesterday, today not so bad.
Hopes for the next week
1. Wake up at 6 everyday
2. Swim 6 mornings
3. holy hour every morning
4. Feel better
5. My supplement come in
Evaluations of goals.
I’ve got new goals for June, as for goals for may they were pretty good, just that I didn’t write my crazy ones piece which was disappointing.
Anyway, have a great day 🙂
Straight From The Heart